Valuation ServicesProperty Valuation and Sales
The Valuation Services Department engages in:-
- Administering the acquisition and disposal of properties, by private treaty, auction and compulsory purchase, in accordance with Council Policy.
- Negotiation and granting of Leases, Licences, Easements and Wayleaves.
- Commercial Property letting, disposal, rent collection.
- Professional advice on issues associated with land acquisition, disposal and estate management.
- Licences for temporary access or use of Council land.
- Valuations for rating, compensation and account purposes
- Provision of landlord duties for commercial property including letting and all resulting tenancy matters.
- Advice on landlord duties including rent reviews, lease renewals, assignments, subletting, and consent to charge, lease variations, improvements, alterations, and changes of user in accordance with the Council policy.
Property Ownership Enquiries
If you wish to establish whether a particular property or area of land is owned by the Council you can either contact Valuers@dartford.gov.uk, or download the Council Land Ownership Enquiry Form PDF, 10.66 KB