Dartford is increasingly becoming the place to live, work and enjoy leisure time so this guide will be invaluable in ensuring that all of our residents and visitors can enjoy the range of facilities we have to offer.
The DisabledGo website guide offers disabled people the opportunity to make informed choices about the venues they visit in the borough.
Dartford also has a number of organisations through which you can seek advice or assistance depending on your needs.
The Citizens Advice Bureau is frequently the first port of call if you need guidance.
Below are some number of national helplines that may also be of help to you.
- Age Concern -
- Alcoholics Anonymous - Contact via Samaritans, GP or Citizens Advice Bureau
- Samaritans National Number - 08457 90 90 90 (Please note: your call to this number will be redirected to first available branch.)
- Samaritans Bexley & Dartford Branch - 020 8301 1010
- Child Support Agency - 0845 7138000
- National Drugs Helpline - 0800 776600
- National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children (NSPCC) - 0800 800500
- Royal National Institute for the Blind (RNIB) - 020 73881266
- Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (RSPCA) - 01492 532780
Are you looking for a venue in which to start a club or hold a celebration? If so, there are several community centres in the Borough that have rooms and halls for hire: