Online - the quickest way to get things done
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please use our online contact form.
Dartford Borough Council is constantly trying to improve the way we provide our many services. Answers to many customer enquiries can be found on the website by using either the search facility or the Council Service A-Z.
A large number of service specific requests can be made on the website, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year. Click here for a complete list of what can be done online
Doing it online means you can do what you need to do at a time to suit you and even when our offices are closed.
Call 01322 343434 during office hours.
In an emergency, when the offices are closed, please call 03456 341212.
View other local emergency contacts
If you need to visit us our address is:
Kent DA1 1DR
Council opening times
Our opening times are
- Monday - Thursday 8.45am - 5.15pm
- Friday 8.45am - 4.45pm
The last ticket to see a Customer Services Advisor will be issued at 5pm Monday to Thursday and 4:30pm Friday
- Feedback for general queries about the Council and its services
- Complaints procedure and online complaint form
- Current Job Opportunities within Dartford Council
- Suggestions for improving the content or the layout of this website