Dartford Borough Council is constantly trying to improve the way we provide our many services. Answers to many customer enquiries can be found on the website by using either the search facility or the Council Service A-Z.
If you are unable to find what you are looking for please use the Live Support Online link below, email email@example.com or telephone us on 01322 343434.
A large number of service specific requests can be made on the website, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year. Click here for a complete list of what can be done online
Doing it online means you can do what you need to do at a time to suit you and even when our offices are closed.
Call 01322 343434
In an emergency, when the offices are closed, please call 08456 341212.
View other local emergency contacts
If you need to visit us our address is:
Kent DA1 1DR
Council opening times
Our opening times are
- Monday - Thursday 8.45am - 5.15pm
- Friday 8.45am - 4.45pm
- Feedback form for general queries about the Council and its services
- Complaints procedure and online complaint form
- Current Job Opportunities within Dartford Council
- Suggestions for improving the content or the layout of this website