Health and social care

Most Social Services for Dartford are currently provided by Kent County Council. The address of the local Social Services Office to Dartford is:

Office Address:
Civic Centre
Floor C
Home Gardens
Kent DA1 1DR

Tel: 03000 411111
Fax: 01322 343899

Mailing Address:
Joynes House
New Road
Kent DA11 0AT

KCC Social Care and health Website Pages

If it is an emergency and you need to contact Social Services outside of normal working hours, telephone 0845762 6777.

Kent County Council provides care services for all ages and stages of life, including older people, disabled people, people with mental health problems and children and families.

  • Heart Monitor

    Health and medical advice

    You should use the NHS 111 service if you urgently need medical help or advice but it's not a life-threatening situation
  • Holding Hands

    Help for adults

    This service is provided by Kent County Council
  • Substance misuse

    Substance misuse

    Drug misuse is when a person regularly takes one or more drugs to change their mood, emotion or state of consciousness.
Top   Last Updated:
Print Link