Dartford Borough Museum
What are we?
Dartford Borough Museum is a free resource provided by Dartford Borough Council for the benefit of both residents of the borough and visitors from further afield.
Anyone who wants to know more about the Borough of Dartford should visit us, whether they are new to the area or have lived here for all of their life. The Museum is quite small but is packed with objects and information relating to the story of Dartford.
Where are we?
The Museum is located in Market Street in the same building as Dartford Library at the entrance to Central Park.
When are we open?
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays: 12.30pm to 5.30pm
Saturdays: 9.00am to 1.00pm and 2.00pm to 5.00pm
The Museum is closed on Wednesdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
- What's on now? (Temporary Exhibition)
- What's been happening?
- Education Service - School Loans and Organised School Visits
- Free Object Identification Service
- History of Dartford Borough Museum
- What do we have? (The Collections)
- What is there to see? (Permanent Exhibits)
- Recent Temporary Exhibitions
- What books can I buy?
- History of Dartford
Who are we?
Museum Curator - Mike Still
How can you contact us?
- Post: Dartford Borough Museum, Market Street, Dartford, Kent, DA1 1EU
- Telephone: 01322 224739
- E-mail: email@example.com