To receive these updates and other Dartford news directly by email each day just click on the 'Stay Connected' logo at the top of this page and complete your details. You can then choose which topics you are interested in.
Tuesday 28 July 2015
- Try your hand at watercolour painting with Ruth and Doug at the What if...? Gallery in Dartford High Street (opposite Holy Trinity Church) today from 1pm to 3pm. The cost is just £5 for two hours of tuition and fun. The group is very friendly and artists of all abilities are welcome. You are encouraged to learn at your own pace and you choose what your subjects are. (Weekly)
- Feeling crafty? Pop in to the Knit 'n' Natter group meeting from 1pm to 3pm today at Dartford Library. Bring your knitting or stitching and have a natter! Telephone 03000 41 31 31 or email Dartford Library for more information. (Weekly)
- The Kent Stop Smoking Service runs sessions throughout the week to support people who are quitting smoking. All sessions must be booked in advance by calling 0300 123 1220. Tuesday's sessions take place at Dartford West Health Centre from 4.30pm to 7.30pm. (Weekly – various venues)
- Get a great top-to-toe workout at a Body Blast class from 8pm to 9pm today at Becket Sports Centre. Visit www.becketsports.co.uk or call 01322 280646 for more information and prices. (Weekly)
- Get down to The Orchards Shopping Centre tomorrow (29 July) for the official unveiling of the fabulous Alice 150 Community Painting. The ceremony will take place in the shopping mall (just inside the entrance from the Aldi car park) at 11.30am.
Monday 27 July 2015
- Ease the summer holiday boredom with Dartford's Summer Sizzlers scheme! For details of children's activities taking place across the Borough visit www.dartford.gov.uk/summersizzlers
- Don't forget to respond to your Annual Canvass Form! It's quick and easy to do online at www.elecreg.co.uk/dartford
- The Kent Stop Smoking Service runs sessions throughout the week to support people who are quitting smoking. All sessions must be booked in advance by calling 0300 123 1220. Monday's sessions take place in the Meeting Place from 6pm to 7pm. (Weekly – various venues)
- Dance yourself fit at a Zumba class from 6pm to 7pm this evening at Acacia Fitness. Visit www.fitness.acacia-dartford.co.uk or call 01322 343490 for more information and prices. (Weekly)
- Meet new people and have fun at the Temple Belles women's group tonight from 6.30pm to 8pm at the Healthy Living Centre. For details visit www.hlcdartford.btck.co.uk/HLCProjects/TempleBelles (Weekly)