To receive these updates and other Dartford news directly by email each day just click on the 'Stay Connected' logo at the top of this page and complete your details. You can then choose which topics you are interested in.
Monday 30 March 2015
- The Kent Stop Smoking Service runs sessions throughout the week to support people who are quitting smoking. All sessions must be booked in advance by calling 0300 123 1220. Monday's sessions take place in the Meeting Place from 6pm to 7pm. (Weekly – various venues)
- Dance yourself fit at a Zumba class from 6pm to 7pm this evening at Acacia Fitness. Visit www.fitness.acacia-dartford.co.uk or call 01322 343490 for more information and prices. (Weekly)
- Meet new people and have fun at the Temple Belles women's group tonight from 6.30pm to 8pm at the Healthy Living Centre. For details visit www.hlcdartford.btck.co.uk/HLCProjects/TempleBelles (Weekly)
- Dartford Book Exchange is running throughout April and is encouraging adults to read for pleasure. For further details visit http://www.stephen-oliver-art.co.uk/blog/dartford-book-exchange-2015/
- Easter is approaching! To find out when your waste and recycling will be collected over the Easter break, visit http://www.dartford.gov.uk/by-category/environment-and-planning2/recycling-rubbish-and-waste/when-is-my-collection-day/bank-holiday-refuse-and-recyclingcollection-changes