To receive these updates and other Dartford news directly by email each day just click on the 'Stay Connected' logo at the top of this page and complete your details. You can then choose which topics you are interested in.
Tuesday 1 December 2015
- The Just for Grown-Ups group meets in the Meeting Place today from 10am to 4pm. For more information call Betty on 01634 788636. Includes free parking (in the Orchards multi-storey car park only) and free tea, coffee & light refreshments. Throughout the year the group enjoy guest speakers, crafts, quizzes, movie days and much more. (First Tuesday of the month)
- Pay and play badminton at Acacia Fitness today from 10am to 12noon.
- Get organised for Christmas and pop in to the Cards for Good Causes Charity Christmas Card Shop in Dartford Library. It's open Monday to Saturday from 10am to 4pm until 18 December.
- Try your hand at watercolour painting with Ruth and Doug at the What if...? Gallery in Dartford High Street (opposite Holy Trinity Church) today from 1pm to 3pm. The cost is just £5 for two hours of tuition and fun. The group is very friendly and artists of all abilities are welcome. You are encouraged to learn at your own pace and you choose what your subjects are. (Weekly)
- The Kent Stop Smoking Service runs sessions throughout the week to support people who are quitting smoking. All sessions must be booked in advance by calling 0300 123 1220. Tuesday's sessions take place at Dartford West Health Centre from 4.30pm to 7.30pm. (Weekly – various venues)
- Dartford Valley Rugby Club run training for Ladies from 6.30pm to 7.30pm and Seniors from 7.30pm to 9pm tonight and every Tuesday at Leigh Academy, Green Street Green Road, Dartford DA1 1QE. Fully-qualified coaching staff and sports physios are on duty. Join us and make new friends, get fit, learn new skills and have fun. For further details email DVRFC.
- Get a top-to-toe workout at a Body Blast class tonight from 8pm to 9pm at Becket Sports Centre. Visit www.becketsports.co.uk or call 01322 280646 for more information and prices. (Weekly)
Monday 30 November 2015
- The footbridge between Wickes and Dartford Station is now open. Thank you for your patience while maintenance works have been carried out.
- It's Baby Rhyme Time at Dartford Library today from 10.30am to 11am (Weekly during term time)
- Enjoy a Pilates class this evening from 6.30pm to 7.15pm at Becket Sports Centre. Visit www.becketsports.co.uk or call 01322 280646 for more information. (Weekly)
- The Kent Stop Smoking Service runs sessions throughout the week to support people who are quitting smoking. All sessions must be booked in advance by calling 0300 123 1220. Monday's sessions take place in the Meeting Place from 6pm to 7pm. (Weekly – various venues)
- Meet new people and have fun at the Temple Belles women's group tonight from 6.30pm to 8pm at the Healthy Living Centre. For details visit www.hlcdartford.btck.co.uk/HLCProjects/TempleBelles (Weekly)
- Improve your mind, body and spirit at an Ashtanga Yoga class from 7.45pm to 8.45pm this evening at Acacia Fitness. Visit www.fitness.acacia-dartford.co.uk or call 01322 343490 for more information and prices. (Weekly)