To receive these updates and other Dartford news directly by email each day just click on the ‘Stay Connected’ logo at the top of this page and complete your details. You can then choose which topics you are interested in.
Monday 15 September 2014
- It’s Baby Rhyme Time at Dartford Library today from 10.30am to 11am. (Weekly during term time)
- The Sew and Sews group meet today in the Meeting Place. New members can contact Celia Donoghue on 01634 714012 or Maureen Williams on 01322 227621. Alternatively just come along and have a chat. There is a small charge of £1 per meeting to cover tea/coffee and insurance. (Monthly)
- Get a great low-impact workout at an exercise class specially designed for the over 50s today from 10am to 11am or 1.30pm to 3pm at Acacia Fitness. Visit www.fitness.acacia-dartford.co.uk or call 01322 343490 for more information. (Weekly)
- Meet new people and have fun at the Temple Belles women’s group tonight from 6.30pm to 8pm at the Healthy Living Centre. For details visit www.hlcdartford.btck.co.uk/HLCProjects/TempleBelles (Weekly)
- Improve your strength, flexibility and posture at a Pilates class this evening from 6.30pm to 7.15pm at Becket Sports Centre. Visit www.becketsportscentre.co.uk or call 01322 280646 for details and prices. (Weekly)
- Have your say on Kent County Council’s plans for Dartford Library via their consultation which is open until 21 September. To find out more visit http://consultations.kent.gov.uk/consult.ti/DartfordLibraryRefurb/consultationHome