To receive these updates and other Dartford news directly by email each day just click on the 'Stay Connected' logo at the top of this page and complete your details. You can then choose which topics you are interested in.
Tuesday 25 November 2014
- What If..? Gallery's Christmas Festival is on now and runs until Monday 5 January 2015. They are exhibiting work from more than 20 artists around Kent. Some are artists who support the gallery on a regular basis and others are new, giving a real eclectic mix of work from traditional to Manga and contemporary. The gallery are very keen for people just to browse and learn what they have to offer and especially welcome children to see the art and give us an opinion. Visit http://whatifgallery.co.uk for more information.
- Feeling crafty? Pop in to the Knit 'n' Natter group meeting from 1pm to 3pm today at Dartford Library. Bring your knitting or stitching and have a natter! Telephone 03000 41 31 31 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. (Weekly)
- The Kent Stop Smoking Service runs sessions throughout the week to support people who are quitting smoking. All sessions must be booked in advance by calling 0300 123 1220. Tuesday's sessions take place Dartford West Health Centre from 4.30pm to 7.30pm. (Weekly – various venues)
- Get a great workout at a Beginners Spin class tonight from 8.15pm to 9pm at Acacia Fitness. Visit www.fitness.acacia-dartford.co.uk or call 01322 343490 for more information and prices. (Weekly)
- Help KCC make the most of Kent's money - your views count! Kent County Council are planning their budgets for the next three years and estimate that they will need to find £206m of savings. This is your opportunity to have your say about how they make those savings. Please go to www.kent.gov.uk/budget. The consultation closes on 28 November 2014.
Monday 24 November 2014
- It's Baby Rhyme Time at Dartford Library today from 10.30am to 11am. (Weekly during term time)
- Wrap up warm and enjoy a sunny walk in Central Park today. Why not try out the outdoor gym equipment while you're there?
- The Kent Stop Smoking Service runs sessions throughout the week to support people who are quitting smoking. All sessions must be booked in advance by calling 0300 123 1220. Monday's sessions take place in the Meeting Place from 6pm to 7pm. (Weekly – various venues)
- Dance yourself fit at a Zumba class this evening from 6pm to 7pm at Acacia Fitness. Visit www.fitness.acacia-dartford.co.uk or call 01322 343490 for more information. (Weekly)
- Meet new people and have fun at the Temple Belles women's group tonight from 6.30pm to 8pm at the Healthy Living Centre. For details visit www.hlcdartford.btck.co.uk/HLCProjects/TempleBelles (Weekly)
- If you're already planning next weekend, don't forget that Grabbacab moves to its new venue in the Westgate car park on Friday. For more information visit www.dartford.gov.uk/news/News-Archive/grabbacab-is-on-the-move (Weekly - Fridays & Saturdays)