To receive these updates and other Dartford news directly by email each day just click on the 'Stay Connected' logo at the top of this page and complete your details. You can then choose which topics you are interested in.
Wednesday 10 February 2016
- Find out more about the new Fairfield today between 9am and 7pm in the marketing suite outside the Centre in Lowfield Street.
- Enjoy a Pilates class this morning from 9.15am to 10am at Becket Sports Centre. Visit www.becketsports.co.uk or call 01322 280646 for more information and prices. (Weekly)
- Sing to improve your mental health and wellbeing today and every Wednesday from 1pm to 2.30pm at Meadowside Day Centre. The group is free to attend and is run by Zoe Konez and Marina Perryman from the Sidney De Haan Research Centre for Arts and Health. All abilities welcome. To book your place please contact Sharon Manship on 01634 894472. (Weekly)
- Dartford Library Reading Group meet today at Dartford Library from 1.30pm to 3pm. Contact 03000 41 31 31 for more details. (Weekly)
- Go along to the What If…? Gallery's Open Arts Evening tonight and every Wednesday from 6pm to 9pm. They invite all creative people to come along and paint, draw, or create. Maybe you would like to sit as a model whilst artists sketch? Maybe you would like to make collage? Do whatever takes your fancy. Come along and enjoy being with other artistic people. This session is untutored and costs just £2 per person (over 16's only). For more details please email the gallery. You can find the What If…? Gallery at 67-69 High Street, opposite Dartford Parish Church. (Weekly)
Tuesday 9 February 2016
- Try your hand at watercolour painting with Ruth and Doug at the What if...? Gallery in Dartford High Street (opposite Holy Trinity Church) today from 1pm to 3pm. The cost is just £5 for two hours of tuition and fun. The group is very friendly and artists of all abilities are welcome. You are encouraged to learn at your own pace and you choose what your subjects are. (Weekly)
- The Kent Stop Smoking Service runs sessions throughout the week to support people who are quitting smoking. All sessions must be booked in advance by calling 0300 123 1220. Tuesday's sessions take place at Dartford West Health Centre from 4.30pm to 7.30pm. (Weekly – various venues)
- Dartford Valley Rugby Club run training for Ladies from 6.30pm to 7.30pm and Seniors from 7.30pm to 9pm tonight and every Tuesday at Leigh Academy, Green Street Green Road, Dartford DA1 1QE. Fully-qualified coaching staff and sports physios are on duty. Join us and make new friends, get fit, learn new skills and have fun. For further details email DVRFC. (Weekly)
- Get a great workout at a Coreball class this evening from 7pm to 7.45pm at Becket Sports Centre. Visit www.becketsports.co.uk or call 01322 280646 for more information and prices. (Weekly)
- Dartford Folk Club meets tonight from 8.30pm to 11pm at Dartford Working Men's Club. For more information visit www.dartfordfolk.org.uk (Weekly)
Monday 8 February 2016
- Don't forget that our anti-littering campaign is now active! Please remember to put your litter in the bin and to clear up after your dog. Thank you for all your support so far.
- It's Baby Rhyme Time today at Dartford and Temple Hill Libraries from 10.30am to 11am. The sessions are full of songs and rhymes for pre-school children and their parents or guardians! For more information call 03000 41 31 31. (Weekly during term time)
- The Kent Stop Smoking Service runs sessions throughout the week to support people who are quitting smoking. All sessions must be booked in advance by calling 0300 123 1220. Monday's sessions take place in the Meeting Place from 6pm to 7pm. (Weekly – various venues)
- Meet new people and have fun at the Temple Belles women's group tonight from 6.30pm to 8pm at the Healthy Living Centre. For details visit www.hlcdartford.btck.co.uk/HLCProjects/TempleBelles (Weekly)
- Enjoy a Pilates class this evening from 6.30pm to 7.15pm at Becket Sports Centre. Visit www.becketsports.co.uk or call 01322 280646 for more information. (Weekly)