Information provided through Dartford's website will be treated appropriately and in accordance with Data Protection legislation. Personal information provided via the Dartford website will not be passed on to external agencies for marketing purposes. Please be aware that information submitted to the guestbook can be seen by others.
Dartford Borough Council monitors communications submitted via Dartford's website and any e-mails sent to Dartford Borough Council in order to protect the Council and individuals from accidental or malicious misuse.
We automatically collect web statistics about visits made to Dartford's website using Google Analytics cookies. This information relates to browsing preferences and does not contain any personal data, nor can it be traced back to individuals.
Visit our privacy page for information about how to turn off cookies within your web browser.
Feedback and comments
Please use our Website Feedback Form to let us know what you think of the site.
Use of the material within Dartford Council's Website for other than personal reasons requires written permission from Dartford Borough Council.
Dartford Council's website is maintained and updated by Dartford Borough Council. Every effort is made to ensure the information is accurate and up-to-date although this is not guaranteed. Dartford Borough Council will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of inaccuracy or error contained on the site. If you believe there is out of date information and/or mistakes on the Dartford website please let us know.
External Website Links
Our website provides many helpful links to third party sites but this does not mean that the Council recommends or endorses any particular company or provider of services. Dartford Borough Council is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.
Address data displayed on this site is sourced from the National Land and Property Gazetteer (NLPG) and the National Street Gazetteer (NSG) [Authority Datasets]. Information displayed throughout the website is extracted from a copyright work owned by the Local Government House Ltd and Dartford Borough Council. This covers any function on this website where a search returns an address, such as the Public Access search facility.
The terms and conditions for this licence agreement are as follows:
- A single screen print of the results of a search of the Authority datasets is permitted for your own use.
- You may not extract or re-utilise information derived from the Authority Datasets and/or any copies of such information (whether electronic or in hard copy format) for any commercial or business purpose including but not limited to, trading, building commercial databases, reselling or redistribution of such information.
- You are not permitted to modify, adapt, arrange, alter, adjust or make any additions to any information derived from the Authority Datasets, nor are you permitted to combine such information with other mapping, data or other information, including for the avoidance of doubt, other such information derived from this Website.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any information derived from the Authority Datasets is not made available, either in electronic unencrypted form or in hard copy format, to any third party that may attempt to use the map in contravention of these terms and conditions.
- You must inform us immediately if you become aware of a third party using information derived from the National and/or Authority Datasets in contravention of these terms and conditions or of any infringement of trade marks located on the Website.
- We shall have no liability to any person or organisation in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the use of the information contained on this Website.
- We take every reasonable effort to ensure that information contained on this [Website] is as accurate as possible. However, the services featured on this [Website] are provided "as is", and all warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded. We shall not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss (whether for loss of profit, loss of business, depletion of goodwill or otherwise), costs, expense or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (howsoever caused) which arise out of or in connection with your use of the Website.
- If you wish to licence Local Authority address data please contact Intelligent Addressing.
Ordnance Survey Copyright
All maps used on this site are reproduced from Ordnance Survey material with the permission of the Controller of Her Majesty's Stationery Office © Crown copyright. Unauthorised reproduction infringes Crown copyright and may lead to prosecution or civil proceedings. Dartford Borough Council Licence No 100025870 2006.
These maps are provided solely and explicitly to fulfil the mapping requirements for the administration and operation of the Authority's business (which excludes its supply to any third party).
- If you wish to licence mapping for your own business use please contact the Ordnance Survey.