Skip to content Accessibility access to: Home page Accessibility access to: Accessibility

How will I receive my payment?

Council Tax Support is paid directly to your council tax account.  Your account will be credited with the full amount to be paid for the rest of the year and you will be sent a council tax bill showing any payments you still need to make.  If your circumstances change during the year the amount will be revised and you will be sent a new bill.

Top   Last Updated: 14th November 2016 Print Link