Health and wellbeing
Small changes to your lifestyles can improve your health and cut your risk of illness. In partnership with Kent County Council, Dartford Borough Council is able to deliver a wide range of initiatives and projects to help improve your health and wellbeing.
More information about the wide range of initiatives and projects available to help you start a healthier lifestyle and how you can sign up can be found below.
If you have any questions or queries concerning anything on the health and wellbeing pages please contact the Healthy Living Team on 01322 343067 or online: Contact the Healthy Living Team.
- One You
- Why Weight
- Health Walks
- Healthy Living Centre Dartford
- Get Active in your Community
- Falls Prevention Sessions
- NHS Health Checks
- Health Matters Lifestyle Programme
- Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Dartford as a BHF Heart Town