COVID-19 Keeping Active
Resources to help people get active in their homes:
Kickstart your health
Your health matters. There has never been a better time to kickstart your health. Better Health has a range of tools and support to help - find what works for you. Let's do this!
Sport England's Join The Movement web page includes lots of ideas to get active at home, with ideas for all groups of people including children and older adults.
Kent Sport are also regularly updating their website.
The resources suitable for older people:
- https://10today.co.uk/tune-in/ there are videos, plus the radio versions are available on BBC Sounds - podcast https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/brand/p087wddm
- Move it or lose it: https://www.youtube.com/user/MoveitorloseitUK
- They also have the link to the NHS home workouts with a link to the One You website
- Paracise - https://www.paracise.com – a low impact exercise to music class.
- A new free online learning platform has been launched, ‘The Skills Toolkit’ can help you to build skills during the coronavirus outbreak and beyond
The resources suitable for children:
- Youth Sport Trust - https://www.youthsporttrust.org/free-home-learning-resources-0
- Disney workouts - https://www.thisgirlcan.co.uk/activities/disney-workouts/
- Joe Wicks - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyCLoPd4VxBvPHOpzoEk5onAEbq40g2-k
- As well as the NHS exercises