Tree Community Centre Community Hirers
Group B Hirers - Community Use
Community users, such as playgroups, senior citizens groups, self help, meetings, whist drives and bingo, youth groups, religious groups, bazaars, etc.
Hourly charge to include use of crockery and cutlery if required.
- Monday-Thursday & Friday (before 5pm) per hour:
- Friday (after 5pm) & Saturday per hour:
Kitchen: Use included in above rate
- Sundays, Bank Holidays, Christmas and New Year's Eve per hour:
Hall: £48.50 Kitchen:
Use included in above rate
Miscellaneous Hire Charges:
- Storage space - per cubic metre, per week
Insurance is required for every booking and is calculated on the hire charge not on equipment hire. Some organisations will have their own Public Liability Insurance Cover, otherwise the following will apply:
- Up to and including 4 hours hire
- Over 4 hours hire
15% of the hire charge + 6% Insurance premium tax.
Deposit against damage
This is a refundable deposit that will be returned following your hire; assuming that there is no damage done to the community centre during your hire and that you do not overrun your booked hire times.
- Hirers using the Council's insurance:
- Hirers with their own insurance:
Deposit paid on the excess of their Policy
This Council operates a no smoking policy. Smoking is strictly forbidden anywhere within the building and its immediate vicinity.