- Noise and Other Nuisances
The Environmental Protection team can investigate some types of noise and nuisance complaint.
We have a team of experienced officers who decide if such disturbances are causing a statutory nuisance or fall within other legislation and who are authorised to take legal action if necessary to resolve such matters.
We investigate complaints from both domestic properties and commercial businesses.
- What action can you take to help resolve a problem?
- Refer a complaint to the Environmental Protection Team.
Types of complaint we frequently investigate:
- Accumulations of rubbish and waste
- Dog Barking
- Invasive Plants
- Overflowing Sewers or Drains
- Security Lights
Report a nuisance problem online now