Housing and General Monitoring
We report statistics about the Borough and monitor the outcomes of planning decisions. This allows anyone to assess the effect of our Local Plan strategy.
A 2018 employment data and local economic performance PDF, 2589.09 KB paper, and review of new/ existing housing density report, complement our regular monitoring.
Five Year Housing Land Supply
Dartford has a deliverable five year supply of housing land as required by national policy. This draws from the large scale growth that is underway in line with the adopted Core Strategy. The Dartford 2018/19 Five Year Supply PDF, 737.33 KBhas been confirmed in full compliance with the revised approach set in the new NPPF on the level of housing requirement and what constitutes a 'deliverable' site.
To find out more about key sources of future housing land supply, see our Brownfield Land Register page (including a new sites summary document).
Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) receipts
- Dartford CIL Monitoring Report 1st April 2017 to 31st March 2018
- Dartford CIL Monitoring Report 1st April 2016 to 31st March 2017
- Dartford CIL Monitoring Report 1st April 2015 to 31st March 2016. PDF, 186.39 KB PDF, 193.9 KB
- Dartford CIL Monitoring Report 1st April 2014 to 31st March 2015. PDF, 116.1 KB PDF, 124.32 KB).
Previous monitoring documents
- The Authorities Monitoring Report of 2016-2017 PDF, 3715.22 KB
- The Authorities Monitoring Report (AMR) of 2015-2016 PDF, 1869.2 KB (This AMR, half way through the Core Strategy plan period, also featured extra information on the past 10 years and on infrastructure).
- The Authorities Monitoring Report (AMR) of 2014-2015 PDF, 1370.4 KB
- The Authorities Monitoring Report (AMR) of 2013-2014 PDF, 2295.01 KB