Development Policies Plan Archive Page
Development Policies Plan Document
Draft Plan and Options Stage
It is accompanied by a statutory Sustainability Appraisal PDF, 1487.35 KB which assesses options. Please see below for further supporting documents.
A summary 'flyer' prepared for the latest consultation PDF, 124.29 KB. See the next link down for public consultation responses (below).
Public consultation on the Development Policies: Draft Plan and Options document started on 12 December 2014 and closed on 30th January 2015. Comments will be used to Publish a final draft plan in winter 2015/2016 which will, along with written representations made by the public, go to Examination in Public by a Planning Inspector.
If this is successful and it is adopted (2016) it will form part of the Local Plan for the Borough, alongside the Core Strategy. All planning applications will be determined against policies in these documents.
Public consultation responses PDF, 1710.72 KB is a table showing the responses received from the consultation.
Table containing responses received on the Sustainability Assessment PDF, 246.24 KB and Habitats Regulations Assessment documents Full hard copy versions of the responses are available to view at the Council offices.
Please call 01322 343213 or Online: Contact the Local Development Framework Team if you would like to view a comment in full.
Further documents supporting the Draft Plan and Options consultation include:
- Habitat Regulations Assessment Screening (Draft) PDF, 953.28 KB
- Evidence of Reasoning - National Policy & Core Strategy Compliance PDF, 367.15 KB
- Draft Green Grid and Open Space Update Paper PDF, 975.08 KB
- Draft Borough Local Shopping and Town Centres Study
- Duty to Co-Operate Paper PDF, 1078.77 KB
- Dartford Gypsy, Traveller and Travelling Showpeople Accommodation Assessment PDF, 1338.84 KB
- Glossary PDF, 171.5 KB (also see the Plain English guide at the bottom of this page)
- How to comment - extra guidance and information PDF, 155.02 KB
- Greenspace explanatory guidance note PDF, 81.8 KB (Questions and Answers on publicity / proposed policy)
A Scoping Stage consultation took place in May/June 2013. Information and details of this consultation:
This consultation ran for 6 weeks and ended on 14th June 2013. Information on the current stage of this Plan , responses to consultees were noted at Cabinet.
- Development Management Plan Scoping Document PDF, 556.47 KB
- Sustainability Appraisal Scoping Report PDF, 1961.98 KB
- Public NoticePDF, 163.34 KB
- 2013 Scoping Stage Consultation Comments PDF, 554.6 KB
This plan is required to update policies 'saved' from 1995. Formal confirmation of the 'saving' process is below: