Leaseholder Consultation Documentation
RE ; NOTICE OF PROPOSAL TO ENTER INTO A QUALIFYING LONG TERM AGREEMENT
UNDER OJEU NOTICE OF SCHEDULE 2 OF THE SERVICE CHARGES (CONSULTATION REQUIREMENTS) (ENGLAND) REGULATIONS 2003
AGREEMENT: 15 YEAR TERM, SCHEDULE OF RATES BASED, BUILDING MAINTENANCE CONTRACT
This notice is given following the Notice of Intention to enter into a long term qualifying agreement (“QLTA”) issued on 08 March 2019.
The consultation period in respect of the Notice of Intention ended on 07 April 2019 and the Council has now prepared a proposal in respect of the works/services to be provided under the agreement following the EU tender.
This consultation is about a long term agreement for a reactive and planned repairs service to Council properties.
As some of the work under this agreement is based on the prevailing Schedule of Rates, the Council is unable to assess your likely contribution as it will depend on what work is required to your building. However, the following information can be used as a guideline:
- Reactive repairs and maintenance service charge – estimated at £75.00 per leaseholder per annum;
- Planned Repairs – any major works item resulting in a charge of £250.00 or more per leaseholder will, under the Commonhold & Leasehold & Reform Act 2002, be subject to further consultation before being approved. All rates applied will be based on the National Housing Federation Schedule of Rates V6.3 (NHF V6.3), as tendered for under this contract, with the following % adjustment:
- Reactive Repairs – NHF V6.3 + 12.5%
- Major Works - NHF V6.3 +39.9%
Copies of the proposal in its entirety, including the full Schedule of Rates, may be viewed below.
If you have any observations in relation to this proposal please by send them in writing to
Dartford Borough Council
Or by email using this online form
You do not have to comment or raise any observations upon this notice. However, if you wish to do so, any observations must be received by the Council, in writing, within the 30 day consultation period which ends on 03 December 2019. All observations will be date stamped upon receipt and any observations received after this date will not be considered.
- Specification PDF, 2338.06 KB
- Preliminaries PDF, 381.58 KB
- Tender Documentation PDF, 830.3 KB
- Contract Conditions PDF, 671.73 KB
- SoR Mediums PDF, 1873.16 KB
- KPI Framework PDF, 163.62 KB
- Price Framework PDF, 282.33 KB