Festival - Other Stuff
We are pleased to announce the first Town Tent at this year's Festival. The Tent is inspired by local businesses and designed to improve overall awareness of the Town Centre and what our great traders have to offer. Sponsors include:
- Prospect Place will be represented by B&Q and their customer discount sign-up stand, and by M&S Simply Food with their food sampling table.
- The Priory Shopping Centre are hosting a Festival photo booth with photos going into an online competition to win a picnic hamper full of goodies.
- The Orchards Shopping Centre are bringing along The Gym for some great activities, Lolipops Creche and Top Furniture. Keep your eyes peeled for vouchers and giveaways.
- Royal Bank of Scotland will be promoting their mortgage offers and giving away balloons for the little ones.
- We Love Dartford will be handing out Festival programmes and t-shirts to wear on the big weekend.
Sponsors and Stalls
We will be welcoming to the Festival weekend a huge range of sponsors and stall holders. Why not check out the amazing offers and activities provided by our sponsors and the great variety of stalls run by local businesses, charities and organisations?
Dartford Valley RFC
Dartford Valley Rugby Football Club will be providing sessions for all age groups ranging from 3 years to adults, plus some public participation in a game of tag rugby and a few fun games along the way.
Dartford Cricket Club
Dartford Cricket Club will be encouraging visitors to have a go at some cricket-based activities and find out more about the Club.
Dartford Football Club
Dartford Football Club will be running a competition for children to win tickets to Dartford Football Club matches and even a round of Footgolf.
Health Check Stall
FREE NHS Health Checks consisting of BMI, blood pressure and cholesterol checks (NHS Health Check eligibility criteria applies). Or there are FREE MOT's via a Health Trainer for those who do not qualify for a full Health Check. Health promotional advice and leaflets are also on offer plus a Smoothie Bike where children accompanied by parents can make their own free smoothies.
Arts in the Park
Dartford Festival has something to appeal to all, so why not come along and take part in our art event? If you have ever looked at a painting and said 'I can do better than that' then this is your chance to have a go. You can create and display your very own masterpiece in the Arts Marquee and the opportunity to draw live models in historic costumes between 13:00 and 15:00 plus an adults and children's painting competition to enter. Open to people of all ages and abilities with all materials (pastels, ink and paper) provided. Come and find us, and enjoy painting in the sunshine.
Bungee Trampoline & Ball Pit
Bounce around on the bungee trampolines and enjoy the ball pit (charges apply).
High/low, fast/slow, whatever your thrill, don't forget the funfair will be open late on both days.