Eg: keep fit classes, martial arts classes, dancing classes, children's birthday parties. Proof of existing insurance policy is required at time of booking.
- Main Hall (Max Capacity: 170 Formally Seated)
- Lounge (Max Capacity: 40 Formally Seated)
- Kitchen (Max Capacity: N/A)
- Monday - Thursday per hour:
- Friday and Saturday per hour:
Lounge: Use included in above rate
Kitchen: Use included in above rate
- Sundays, Bank Holidays, Christmas and New Year's Eve:
Centre not available.
Available to regular hirers only.
- Per cubic metre per week
Insurance is required for every booking and is calculated on the hire charge not on equipment hire. Some organisations will have their own Public Liability Insurance Cover, otherwise the following will apply:
- Up to and including 4 hours hire
- Over 4 hours hire
20% of the hire charge + 6% Insurance premium tax
Deposit against damage:
This is a refundable deposit that will be returned following your hire; assuming that there is no damage done to the community centre during your hire and that you do not overrun your booked hire times
- Hirers using the Council's insurance
- Hirers with their own insurance
Deposit paid on the excess of the Policy
This Council operates a no smoking policy. Smoking is strictly forbidden anywhere within the building and its immediate vicinity.