Group A Hirers - Social use:
Weddings, dances, dinners, parties and social use. Hourly charge to include use of all facilities including bar and all available equipment.
- Monday - Thursday and Friday (before 5pm):
£34.00 per hour
- Friday (after 5pm) and Saturday:
£39.50 per hour
- Sundays, Bank Holidays, Christmas and New Year's Eve:
£51.00 per hour
Insurance is required for every booking and is calculated on the hire charge not on equipment hire. Some organisations will have their own Public Liability Insurance Cover, otherwise the following will apply:
- Up to and including 4 hours hire
- Over 4 hours hire
20% of the hire charge + 6% Insurance premium tax.
Deposit against damage:
This is a refundable deposit that will be returned following your hire; assuming that there is no damage done to the community centre during your hire and that you do not overrun your booked hire times.
- Hirers using the Council's insurance:
- Hirers with their own insurance:
Deposit paid on the excess of their Policy
This Council operates a no smoking policy. Smoking is strictly forbidden anywhere within the building and its immediate vicinity.