CINEMA IN THE PARK, 14th AUGUST 2019
Last Updated: 24 Oct 2019 12:03pm
SORRY, BUT WE THINK IT’S BEST TO POSTPONE TONIGHT’S CINEMA IN THE PARK PERFORMANCE.
We know how much people look forward to our outdoor events so things have to be pretty bad before we take a decision to postpone them.
Sadly, the forecasts for today make it clear that quite a lot of rain and wind can be expected during the set-up of the outdoor cinema and the outlook for the performance itself is not much better. Even if the forecasts are only half right there’s a good chance that Central Park could be cold, wet, windy and muddy tonight. Our chief concern is to make sure the event is safe but we also want guests to enjoy the experience and tonight doesn’t seem the night for a relaxing outdoor community event.
So, we have reluctantly concluded that it would be better to POSTPONE tonight’s performance of Mary Poppins Returns until Thursday 29th August.
Tickets for tonight's performance will be valid for the performance on the 29th August.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but we think it’s best to postpone the event and hope for better weather. We’re emailing all ticket holders but if you know someone who was planning to attend please help us by passing the message on.