There are fees associated with all aspects of street naming and numbering.
The fees apply to both residential and commercial developments and for this year, have been set at the following prices:
Streets (per street):
- Naming a new street
- Renaming an existing street (only considered in exceptional circumstances)
New Properties (per property):
- 1 to 5 plots
- 6 to 25 plots
- 26 to 75 plots
- 76 plots and over
- Renumbering after SNN registration*
Existing Properties (per property):
- Registering an unofficial address (address not originally issued/allocated by the Local Authority)
- Adding or removing an alias name
- Changing an alias name
- Main Address Identifier Change (the street number or named only property name)
- Street Address Change
- Copy of plot to postal list or postal plan
*This relates to schemes that have been through the SNN process previously but due to revised plans and/or new planning applications being permitted need to be renumbered.
Please do not send any payment with the initial application. When an SNN application for naming and/or numbering is made, the cost of the development will be based on the most up-to-date site plans and discussed with you. When the final cost has been agreed, you will be sent a link to our payment portal and on receipt of full payment, the application will be processed.
Payments can be made by credit or debit card. Unfortunately, we will be unable to accept payment by cheque.