"Cookies" are small files left behind on your computer when you visit a website. When you return to a website, the browser sends this file to the website's server. This allows the site to recognise who you are and perform certain tasks like: keeping you logged-in to a secure area of the site or personalising webpages to you.
Controlling How Cookies Are Stored On Your Computer:
To find out more about cookies, including how to control and delete them, please visit All-about-cookies
Due to their core role of enhancing/enabling usability or site processes, disabling cookies may prevent users from using certain websites. Should you wish to disable cookies, however, you can find out how at: All-about-cookies/manage-cookies.
Our website only uses essential cookies, even though we continue to use Google Analytics, we no longer place cookies from this product onto client machines.
Other cookies we do use are for maintaining sessions and remembering settings. We also set a cookie to display the cookie information message.
Cookies Used On Our Website:
All of the cookies listed below do not contain any personal data, but are required for Jadu sites to operate. Jadu, therefore, considers these cookies strictly necessary in order to provide a service as requested by using the respective web site. The following essential cookies are set on Jadu's websites:
- Cookie: TestCookie - to determine whether a user's browser accepts cookies and can, therefore, log in. This cookie is set to expire as soon as a user quits their browser.
- Cookie: PHPSESSID - used to store the session id of a user, set to expire as soon as a user quits their browser. This is required to determine whether a user is logged in to the web site. Session data is also stored when a user is filling in a form however the data is stored on the respective server and not within the cookie.
- Cookie: Jadu_cc - used to keep you logged into the website, expires when browser is closed
- CookieControl - used to display the cookie banner
The cookies listed below are essential cookies used by our E-forms and web applications:
- Cookie: "JSESSIONID" Purpose: JSP necessary cookie
- Cookie: "ASP.NET_SessionId" Purpose: ASP necessary cookie
- Cookie: "__cfduid" necessary Purpose: Necessary cookie used by cdn services