"Cookies" are small files left behind on your computer when you visit a website. When you return to a website, the browser sends this file to the website's server. This allows the site to recognise who you are and perform certain tasks like: keeping you logged-in to a secure area of the site or personalising webpages to you.
Controlling How Cookies Are Stored On Your Computer:
To find out more about cookies, including how to control and delete them, please visit All-about-cookies
Due to their core role of enhancing/enabling usability or site processes, disabling cookies may prevent users from using certain websites. Should you wish to disable cookies, however, you can find out how at: All-about-cookies/manage-cookies.
Our website only uses essential cookies.
The purpose of us using this software is to understand our website traffic in the most privacy-friendly way possible so that we can continually improve our website and business. The lawful basis as per the GDPR is "Article 6(1)(f); where our legitimate interests are to improve our website and business continually." As per the explanation, no personal data is stored over time.
Other cookies we do use are for maintaining sessions and remembering settings. We also set a cookie to display the cookie information message.
Cookies Used On Our Website:
All of the cookies listed below do not contain any personal data, but are required for Jadu sites to operate. Jadu, therefore, considers these cookies strictly necessary in order to provide a service as requested by using the respective web site. The following essential cookies are set on Jadu's websites:
- Cookie: TestCookie - to determine whether a user's browser accepts cookies and can, therefore, log in. This cookie is set to expire as soon as a user quits their browser.
- Cookie: PHPSESSID - used to store the session id of a user, set to expire as soon as a user quits their browser. This is required to determine whether a user is logged in to the web site. Session data is also stored when a user is filling in a form however the data is stored on the respective server and not within the cookie.
- Cookie: Jadu_cc - used to keep you logged into the website, expires when browser is closed
- CookieControl - used to store a user's choice about cookies on our website. Where users have previously indicated a preference, that user’s preference will be stored in this cookie. Expires after three months.
The cookies listed below are essential cookies used by our E-forms and web applications:
- Cookie: "JSESSIONID" Purpose: JSP necessary cookie
- Cookie: "ASP.NET_SessionId" Purpose: ASP necessary cookie
- Cookie: "__cfduid" Purpose: Necessary cookie used by cdn services