"Cookies" are small files left behind on your computer when you visit a website. When you return to a website, the browser sends this file to the website's server. This allows the site to recognise who you are and perform certain tasks like: keeping you logged-in to a secure area of the site or personalising webpages to you.
Controlling How Cookies Are Stored On Your Computer
To find out more about cookies, including how to control and delete them, please visit All-about-cookies
Due to their core role of enhancing/enabling usability or site processes, disabling cookies may prevent users from using certain websites. Should you wish to disable cookies, however, you can find out how at: All-about-cookies/manage-cookies.
Our website only uses essential cookies, even though we continue to use Google Analytics, we no longer place cookies from this product onto client machines.
Other cookies we do use are for maintaining sessions and remembering settings. We also set a cookie to display the cookie information message.
Cookies Used On Our Website:
- Cookie: "SQ_SYSTEM_SESSION" Purpose: system session cookie
- Cookie: "csrf" Purpose: necessary security Cross-Site Request Forgery cookie
- Cookie: "JSESSIONID" Purpose: JSP necessary cookie
- Cookie: "ASP.NET_SessionId" Purpose: ASP necessary cookie
- Cookie: "__cfduid" necessary Purpose: Necessary cookie used by cdn services