The correct fee for a householder application can be found on our Schedule of Fees

  • If the applicant does not own all the application site or encroachment does occur then the relevant notices must be served on the appropriate owners or interested parties.
  • Encroachment can include foundations or gutters which go over the site boundary. Please use the following form to serve notice Planning Certificate B or Planning Certificate C or D
  • You will require the following only where the works fall within a Conservation Area: Design and Access statements
  • How to order your ordnance survey maps for planning, building control, land charges and street naming applications
  • We now scan all paper documents that we receive so that they available to view on our web site. This will include the application and plans. Such information is part of the statutory register and the Council has a duty to make it available.

Contact Planning Admin for further guidance