Searching for applications
You can search for applications in a number of ways, using:
- Simple Search - Search on reference number, post code or single line of address. When entering the reference number, do not use the DA prefix, i.e. use '02/99999/FUL' and not 'DA/08/99999/FUL'.
- Property Search - If you only have the address, then use this link and complete the details.
- View Map - You can navigate to individual properties on a map using this link. Use the zoom and pan buttons and once you have found the property you want, use the identify button to show information relating to that property.
- Advanced Search - You can also search for applications by application type, status, date received etc.
- Find out details of a planning application or appeal and to comment on current applications. (If you want to complain about a building already underway that may have breached planning regulations go to our Planning Enforcement pages)
- View the documents associated with an application from 1996 onwards. (This includes the Decision Notice which lists any conditions associated with a decided application.)
- See details of many historic planning applications; the earliest records available date from the 1870s although these early records may be incomplete or missing.
- View the Weekly List of applications received and decided.
- View property information by reference to a map.
- Investigate planning constraint information currently available. This information will be enhanced over time but some information may not currently be displayed.
- Public Access is not presently available between the hours of 3am and 6am weekdays.
- You will require Adobe acrobat viewer installed in order to view documents associated with applications.
Conditions of use:
Plans, drawing and material submitted to the Council are protected by the Copyright Acts (Section 47, 1988 Act). You may only use material that is downloaded and/or printed for consultation purposes, to compare current applications with previous schemes and to check whether developments have been completed in accordance with approved plans. Further copies must not be made without the prior permission of the copyright owner.
Any comments on applications submitted to Dartford Borough Council will remain in the public domain and can be viewed by other members of the public.
Information contained on this site may be incomplete and must not be used as a substitute for carrying out a formal Land Charge Search.
For information relating to any of the above service please contact the Planning Admin Department.
By clicking on the following links you will be acknowledging the copyright notice and limitations stated above
Enter Public Access For Planning