Your browser does not support JavaScript. This website will not function as it was designed to. Please enable Javascript within your browser

When we make a decision about your Council Tax Reduction we will send you a letter and/or an amended council tax bill. If you disagree with our decision you can ask us to:

  • Explain our decision
  • Look at our decision again (this is called a reconsideration)

You can ask us to explain our decision at any time. If you want us to look at a decision again you must write to us giving full reasons why you think our decision is wrong.

If, after a reconsideration, our decision remains unchanged and you still disagree you can appeal directly to the Valuation Tribunal.You can also go straight to the Valuation Tribunal if you ask us for a reconsideration and we do not reply to you within two months.