Skip to content Accessibility access to: Home page Accessibility access to: Accessibility

If somebody in your household dies

You need to let us know when somebody dies as this may affect the amount of council tax due.

If there is now only one person aged 18 or over living in the property, please tell us so we can apply a single person discount.

If the person lived alone and the property is now empty please provide us with the necessary details by printing and completing this form PDF, 259.84 KB.

Top   Last Updated: 03rd November 2017 Print Link