Name: Changes to your household
Description: Changes to your household

Changes to your household

Tell us about changes straight away. If you don't, you may end up paying the wrong amount of Council Tax.

Changes you must tell us about include:

  • If you change your address
  • If someone moves in or out of your household
  • Any changes that mean you no longer qualify for a discount
  • If someone reaches the age of 18
  • If someone in your household dies
  • If you change your name due to marriage, divorce or deed poll

Tell us about your change now

Last Updated: 20th May 2021