Skip to content Accessibility access to: Home page Accessibility access to: Accessibility

What if I disagree with a decision?

There is no appeal process to the Independent Tribunal Service if you disagree with a Discretionary Housing Payment (DHP) decision.

If you are unhappy with a decision you can write to us explaining your reasons and the decision will be reconsidered by someone other than the person who made the original decision.  The decision will either be upheld or amended and we will write to you with a full explanation within one month of request for review.

Top   Last Updated: 26th May 2017 Print Link