Anti-social behaviour is not acceptable and will not be tolerated.
Some aspects of anti-social behaviour are:
- Using or threatening to use violence
- Criminal activity including damage to property
- Noisy and rowdy behaviour
- Writing threatening abusive or insulting graffiti
- Flytipping/Rubbish dumping
- Litter & Dog Fouling
- Uncontrolled pets
- Using and selling drugs
- Nuisance from vehicles including parking and abandonment Other conduct likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress
- Domestic violence
- Racial harassment, homophobic or other hate crime
- An Unauthorised Encampment
If you think you are being affected by anti-social behaviour (ASB) you should complete this Anti Social Behaviour Online Reporting form or contact the Council's contact centre (01322 343000). They will pass on your enquiry either to a Housing Officer (if you are a tenant of Dartford Borough Council) or to the Council's Community Safety Department.
There is also a process called The Community Trigger which allows members of the public to ask their local Community Safety Partnership to review responses to incidents of anti-social behaviour.
Litter and Dog Fouling Fines
Those who drop litter or don't clean up after their dog will be given a fixed penalty notice. This will be a £75 fine for litter and £50 for Dog fouling