Cut Energy Bills - Switch Together
Energy Deal - the collective switching campaign
Collective switching is when consumers get together to negotiate a group deal with their gas and electricity suppliers.
We aim to save you money by negotiating on your behalf to bring down the cost of your energy. The more households taking part, the better our chances of securing a competitive energy deal.
- It's free to join and you don't have to accept the winning offer
Collective switching in the UK turns five years old this month, and nearly one million registrants have joined across the UK. To mark this milestone the one millionth UK registrant will be given one year’s free energy.* Could the one millionth registrant be in the Dartford Borough Council area?
* terms and conditions apply PDF, 195.66 KB
Please note: if you've registered with Energy Deal previously you'll need to re-register to take part in subsequent auctions.
Results from the Auction held on 22 May 2018:
- Dual fuel online Monthly Direct Debit: winner is So Energy
- Electricity - only online Monthly Direct Debit: winner is So Energy
- Dual fuel paper Monthly Direct Debit: winner is E.ON
- Electricity - only paper Monthly Direct Debit: winner is E.ON
- Pre Payment Meter: winner is Economy Energy
Registration is open again for Dartford residents:
- Personal energy offers will be sent out from 4 June 2018
- Acceptance of personal offers closes:
- Offline on 26 June 2018
- Online on 3 July 2018
How to take part
Registration requires details of energy consumption (on energy bill/annual energy statement – preferably in kWhs), name of current supplier and current tariff.
You don't have to live in Dartford to take part.
if you do not have a computer to register or need help registering on the scheme, help is available at the Civic Centre, Home Gardens, Dartford, DA1 1DR by phoning 01322 343056 to book a convenient time to visit between 10am and 4pm.
How does it work
- Here is a short explanation about the Kent Energy Deal scheme, including how to register for the scheme
Sign up for FREE
Register for our scheme by clicking on the orange button 'sign up today'. Registration is free and without obligation.
Four things you should do
- Grab your bill and register yourself – it's free, easy and without obligation
- Tell your neighbours about the scheme
- Help your relatives if they are not used to registering their details online. (You can register on their behalf)
- Help people without internet access to register with you online, or leave your contact details on 01322 343056 during registration periods for assistance.
Want to know more?
Alternative energy switching options are available through Ofgem accredited comparison sites.
This scheme is organised by Dartford, Dover, Gravesham, Tonbridge & Malling and Tunbridge Wells Councils.
Tel: 01322 343056