Solar Together Kent
Buying Solar Panels Made Easy!
Dartford Borough Council is working in partnership with Kent County Council on an innovative new scheme offering high quality solar photovoltaic (PV) panels. This is part of Planet Dartford and Kent’s vision of carbon net zero.
Solar Together Kent is a group buying scheme that helps you through the process, keeping you informed at every stage.
You Can Register Today at www.solartogether.co.uk/dartford.
How Does it Work?
- Register you interest: without any commitment, by visiting www.solartogether.co.uk/dartford. Solar Together will notify you when the scheme opens for applications later in the year.
- Registration – requires details about your house, roof and electricity usage. This information is used to estimate the ideal number of solar panels for your roof.
- Auction: The auction is a reverse auction, meaning the lowest bid wins. The winning bid sets the price for all solar systems. All suppliers are pre-vetted and must comply with criteria to guarantee the quality of the offer.
- Personal recommendation: You will be contacted with a personal recommendation, based on the specifications of your roof, after the auction. Your recommendations will details the costs and specification of your solar panel installation. There is no obligation to continue and you will have time to consider the recommendation before deciding.
- You decide: After you have received your personal recommendation, you will have six weeks to decide whether you want to accept it or not. There is no obligation to continue and you will have time to consider the recommendation before deciding.
- Installation: if you accept, the winning supplier will contact you to survey your roof and set an installation date.
Find out more
For more information about the scheme, visit our Solar Together Kent website https://www.solartogether.co.uk/dartford/info/how-does-it-work where you can register for the scheme and leave questions on the contact form. If you have any questions you can call Solar Together for free on 0800 014 8721, Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm.