Search Planning Applications via Public Access
- Simple Search - Search on reference number, post code or single line of address. When entering the reference number, do not use the DA prefix, i.e. use '02/99999/FUL' and not 'DA/08/99999/FUL'.
- Property Search - If you only have the address, then use this link and complete the details.
- View Map - You can navigate to individual properties on a map using this link. Use the zoom and pan buttons and once you have found the property you want, use the identify button to show information relating to that property.
- Advanced Search - You can also search for applications by application type, status, date received etc.
Public Access allows you to:
- Find out details of a planning application or appeal and to comment on current applications. (If you want to complain about a building already underway that may have breached planning regulations go to our Planning Enforcement pages)
- View the documents associated with an application from 1996 onwards. (This includes the Decision Notice which lists any conditions associated with a decided application.)
- See details of many historic planning applications; the earliest records available date from the 1870s although these early records may be incomplete or missing.
- View the Weekly List of applications received and decided.
- View property information by reference to a map.
- Investigate planning constraint information currently available. This information will be enhanced over time but some information may not currently be displayed.
- Public Access is not presently available between the hours of 3am and 6am weekdays.
- You will require Adobe acrobat viewer installed in order to view documents associated with applications.
Conditions of use
Last Updated: 11th June 2021