Stone Neighbourhood Plan
Publication of Neighbourhood Plan
Dartford Borough Council published the Submission Draft Neighbourhood Plan for Stone Parish 2020 PDF, 4083.54 KB following the resubmission of the Plan by Stone Parish Council. The period for responding to the Draft Neighbourhood Plan ended on 25 June 2021.
The Neighbourhood Plan supports the Local Plan and provides the opportunity for the local community to shape the future development of Stone. It sets out planning policies put forward by the Parish Council on green space & recreation, health & wellbeing, housing, local infrastructure, Horns Cross centre, and delivering the Plan.
The Neighbourhood Plan will apply to the neighbourhood area which was designated in October 2016. The neighbourhood area covers the whole area which was within the previous boundary of Stone Parish in 2016 – see Plan Boundary document below.
There are additional documents published along with the Neighbourhood Plan:
- Plan Boundary PDF, 487.13 KB
- Basic Conditions Statement 2020 PDF, 461.79 KB
- Consultation Statement 2020 PDF, 1390.84 KB(the appendices are available on the Stone Parish Evidence Base page)
- Strategic Environmental Assessment and Habitats Regulations Assessment Screening Opinion 2019 PDF, 707.59 KB
- Statement of Representations Procedure PDF, 106.6 KB
The Neighbourhood Plan is supported by evidence which can be found on the Stone Parish Evidence Base page.
What Happens Next
The Borough Council will appoint an independent Examiner and send the Neighbourhood Plan and all the responses received on the Plan to the Examiner for examination.