Dartford Tenants' and Leaseholders' Forum
The Dartford Tenants' and Leaseholders' Forum is made up of tenants and leaseholders living in Dartford who share a common goal - 'To ensure that the services delivered by Dartford Borough Council are accessible to all'.
Some of the aims of the Forum are to:
- Work as a group to ensure that the views and housing needs of residents are recognised and addressed by Dartford Borough Council and that those needs and views are placed at the centre of housing services delivery
- Work in partnership with other forums and groups within the Dartford Borough to address the specific housing needs of certain groups eg: those in supported housing, leaseholders
Work that the Forum does
- Attend regular monitoring meetings on housing services such as: major works programme (kitchens, bathrooms), estate cleaning, anti-social behaviour, gas servicing, repairs
- Meet regularly as the Joint Resident Involvement Liaison Group, made up from five Forum members, the Leader, Deputy Leader and three Councillors of Dartford Borough Council. The group discusses housing issues and the involvement of residents currently and in the future
- Attend various training courses to further develop knowledge and skills
- Work with the Council to identify potential partnering contractors - involvement from tendering to appointment
- Review housing policies and procedures and working documents
Find out more
For more information how to join the Forum or to find out other ways you can get involved contact the Resident Involvement Officer Online: Contact the Resident Involvement Officer or call 01322 343682.
Details of the next Dartford Tenants' and Leaseholders' Forum Public Meeting