Right to buy procedure
If you would like to purchase your Council home, start by asking us for a Right to Buy pack, which contains everything you need to make your application. You can call us on 01322 343832 or you can download the pack from the links below.
Please note – all forms contained in the Right to Buy pack must be fully completed and returned to us before we can process your application.
- RTB Covering letter PDF, 116.22 KB
- Form RTB1
- RTB additional information PDF, 304.91 KB
- Property and Area Questionnaire PDF, 133.43 KB
- Right to Buy and Leaseholder Information PDF, 93.6 KB
- Insolvency Declaration form PDF, 95.05 KB
- Data Protection privacy notice PDF, 143.78 KB
- Data Protection declaration PDF, 100.06 KB
- Customer satisfaction PDF, 175.2 KB
You can contact the Right to Buy Team on 01322 343832 or Online: Contact our Right to Buy Team.
Fill all of these forms in carefully, as they are used to decide:
- Whether you have the Right to Buy; and if you do,
- How much discount you are entitled to
When you have fully completed the forms, return them to the Council. It is a good idea to use recorded delivery or to deliver them by hand and get a receipt; otherwise, you may be unable to prove that the Council has received them. You should always keep copies of the completed forms for yourself.