Safe and Well at Home Services
Peabody offer a wide range of services with the aim of helping you feel safe, comfortable and independent in your home. For example, you may find using the bathroom a struggle; they can help to get it adapted so it's easier for you to use.
How they can help:
They can support customers to:
- Make adaptations to your home to make it more accessible and easier to use
- Apply for grants from the local authority to pay for major works
- Investigate self-funding options
- Find insured and vetted surveyors and building contractors to carry out works
- Get advice on issues affecting your home such as rising damp or roof work
- Link in with local health services and housing options
- Get advice and information on a range of other services that might offer additional help within the local area
What else can they do?
They also offer a handyperson service designed to help you with odd jobs and minor repairs, provided by their own DBS-checked staff at a clearly defined hourly rate.
If you would like to find out more, please contact them using the details below:
Telephone: 0800 028 3172