RingGo - Pay by mobile phone cashless parking
Drivers in Dartford can now pay for their parking by phone, using the RingGo service and a credit or debit card. RingGo is an alternative to pay and display parking and saves motorists the hassle of storing coins.
You can register for free with RingGo anytime so why not register now?
How do I use the Service?
Motorists need to register their details with RingGo either by downloading one of the RingGo Apps ( free to download for IOS, Android and Windows), or by phone 01322 917527
Registering can be done in advance or at the time you park and will take a few minutes (if you register in advance, paying for your parking session will be considerably quicker). When you register you will be asked for your credit or debit card details and your vehicle registration number (you can register more than one vehicle).
What's in it for me?
- No need to display a ticket in your vehicle
- No need to use coins
- Increased payment choices
- With Start/Stop, there's no need to predict your length of stay, stay for as long as you like and only pay for the time you are parked (according to the car park tariff and up to the maximum stay allowed)
- No need to find to the Pay and Display machine or display a ticket
- Optional expiry SMS reminders before your parking runs out
- See your parking history on line and download your invoice
- Register all the family's vehicles on one account
Paying to park
When you arrive at a parking space use the RingGo App (free to download) to pay for your parking session. – 01322 917527 (local rate number included in most mobile phone contract bundles)
If you have already registered you don't need to speak – when prompted just key in the location number of the space where you are parking. The location number will be clearly displayed on notices on the Pay and Display machines. You will then be asked to start your parking.
When you return to your vehicle please call 01322 917527 again or use the App and stop your parking, subject to the maximum period permitted, you are then charged for the time you are parked to the nearest rounded up tariff band (see tariff signs relevant to the space you are in).
A key benefit of Start/Stop parking is you no longer need to predict your length of stay so you are not required to rush back to your vehicle before your parking time runs out.
See how it works
With Parkmobile cashless parking, you can also choose to have a reminder SMS sent to you to remind you when your parking session is about to expire or finished. Your Manage your SMS profile