Name: Skips on the public highway
Description: Skips on the public highway
Skip to content Accessibility access to: Home page Accessibility access to: Accessibility

Skips on the public highway

If you wish to have a builders skip or container located on the public highway, it is necessary for the skip or container to be covered by a local Highway Authority licence.

The licensing process is carried out by Kent County Council and their skip permit application allow you to apply for a permit.

Last Updated: 08th March 2018 Print Link

Share Facebook Share Twitter