Dartford Borough Council:

Call us on 01322 343434.

Call us for dangerous structures, dangerous trees, flooding and other major emergencies, noise, licensing issues, fumes and other emergency environmental health complaints, emergency housing issues..

Police, fire, ambulance or coastguard:

In an emergency always call 999.

You can also dial 112 anywhere in the European Community to contact the emergency services.

View details of local Police contacts on the Police website.

View details of local hospitals on the NHS Choices website.

Gas leaks:

Call the Gas Emergency Service on 0800 111 999.


Contact your local water company (your water bill or local phone directory will help with this). The following water companies serve Dartford Borough:


Contact UK Power Networks on 0800 316 3105 or, if you're calling from a mobile, 0333 323 2105.


Contact Highways Kent County Council on 03000 414141.

Social Services emergencies:

Contact Social Services Kent County Council on 03000 414141.


Contact the Environment Agency Floodline on 0345 988 1188.


Contact the RSPCA Cruelty Hotline on 0300 123 4999.