If you would like to purchase your Council home, start by asking us for a Right to Buy pack, which contains everything you need to make your application. You can call us on 01322 343832/01322 343211 or you can download the pack from the links below.
Please note – all forms contained in the Right to Buy pack must be fully completed and returned to us before we can process your application.
- RTB Covering letter
- Form RTB1
- RTB additional information
- Property and Area Questionnaire
- Right to Buy and Leaseholder Information
- Insolvency Declaration form
- Data Protection privacy notice
- Data Protection declaration
- Customer satisfaction
You can contact the Right to Buy Team on 01322 343832 or Online: Contact our Right to Buy Team.
Fill all of these forms in carefully, as they are used to decide:
- Whether you have the Right to Buy; and if you do,
- How much discount you are entitled to
When you have fully completed the forms, return them to the Council. It is a good idea to use recorded delivery or to deliver them by hand and get a receipt; otherwise, you may be unable to prove that the Council has received them. You should always keep copies of the completed forms for yourself.