Your browser does not support JavaScript. This website will not function as it was designed to. Please enable Javascript within your browser

Tell us about changes straight away. If you don't, you may end up paying the wrong amount of Council Tax.

Changes you must tell us about include:

  • If you change your address
  • If someone moves in or out of your household
  • Any changes that mean you no longer qualify for a discount
  • If someone reaches the age of 18
  • If someone in your household dies
  • If you change your name due to marriage, divorce or deed poll

Tell us about your change now