You may be able to get money off your Council Tax bill if you or someone who lives with you has a disability and either:

  • There is an extra bathroom or kitchen because of the disability
  • There is enough room in the property to enable the disabled person to use their wheelchair
  • There is a room in the property used by the disabled person because of their disability (eg: for dialysis, physical therapy)

Apply for Disabled Reduction