Open every day
8am - 7pm 1st April - 1st October
8am - 4pm October - March
The first burial in Stone Cemetery was Robert Goodway on 14 June 1899. The Cemetery occupies just under 5 acres in a traditional cemetery lay out.
Red brick chapels are situated at either side of the main entrance, one of which is currently used for services.
It is sited in a quiet location with a flat open aspect, easy access and parking spaces available to the front.
There are approximately five thousand graves including Consecrated, unconsecrated, Roman Catholic and Muslim sections with burial space provision in excess of 100 years given the current rate of interment.