To support communities through the Coronavirus outbreak the government is allowing the temporary change of use of a pub, restaurant or cafe to a hot-food take away without planning permission for a period of 12 months from when the legislation comes into force.

Those venues offering takeaway or delivery services must not include alcoholic beverages if their licence does not already permit it.

Businesses are required to tell the local planning authority, when the new use begins and ends.

To notify us of your change of use, or for any further information or advice, please contact Planning Admin team.