Pest Control

Specific information and advice  on rats, mice, wasps and other common pests can be found here. 

We currently provide a pest control service in domestic properties for the eradication of infestations of:

If you are unsure if you require a treatment for rats or mice, please seek advice before booking. If any booking for rats transpires to be a mouse infestation, the contractor will not be able to treat on the day and you will be required to rebook and pay the appropriate fee. 

  • Rats
  • Mice  - Please note we can only treat for mice inside of your property. We cannot treat outdoor areas such as gardens. 
  • Wasps - We can only treat a wasps nest that is located below gutter height of a normal two storey property. The lance we use to dispense the chemicals onto the nest or the nest entry point is operated by the technician from off the ground. It is important that you have been able to identify the location of the wasps nest or its entry point prior to any visit.  

Update:  There have been reports in Kent, of recent sightings of the non-native species the Asian Hornet (Vespa Velutina).  All cases should be reported to the Non-Native Species Secretariat (NNSS) details about how to do this can be found on their webpage here

We can treat for these hornets, but only nests at a domestic property and not in an open public spaces. To book a pest control visit for hornets, please book as wasps by either follow the link below or calling our customer services on 01322 343434.  The price for hornets nest are the same as wasps. 

Rats, mice and other pests in a neighbouring property

Occasional sightings of pests such as rodents are common. However if you believe the source of a pest issue is coming from your neighbours land, or you’ve seen only occasional signs of their presence, that doesn’t mean your neighbour has become aware of them just yet. Your first step should be to talk to your neighbour. Approach them politely and share your concerns. If the problems persist, you can report the matter to the council. 

Advice on overgrown gardens can be found here.