Check the status of an existing report.

Please Remember ...

Dartford Borough Council are not responsible for removing litter and/or fly tipping from private land, as this is the responsibility of the land owner.

If the fly tip is located in one our Housing owned bin stores, than you must contact Housing Services direct.

If a fly tip is blocking the road, you must contact Kent County Council.