Premises Licences:

Dartford Borough Council Licensing Authority has set the attached fees for Premises Licences licensed under the Gambling Act 2005. Theses include Bingo Clubs, Betting Shops, Family Entertainment Centres and Adult Gaming Centres:

Gambling Act 2005 - Premises Licence Fees


Permits are issued for the following activities:

  • Unlicensed Family Entertainment Centre Gaming Machine Permits
  • Registration of small lottery licences
  • Club Gaming Permits
  • Club Gaming Machine Permits
  • Licensed Premises Gaming machine Permits
  • Prize Gaming Permits

Gambling Act 2005 - Permit Fees