Dartford Borough Council can now answer Common Land queries.

All common land searches should be requested using the CON29O form and selecting Question 22.

All further enquiries should be sent to:

Kent County Council
Countryside Access Service
Invicta House
ME14 1XX

Telephone: 03000 417171

Online: Contact the Countryside Access Service at KCC