A 'trades person' may apply for a Dispensation Certificate for the zone or street in which work will be undertaken.

A dispensation must be applied for at least 2 weeks in advance.

The purpose of a Dispensation Certificate is to allow a trades person's vehicle to be left on a designated kerb-space management regulation whilst completing work on a property in order to allow constant access to it for tools and materials. If the vehicle can be unloaded and parked legally elsewhere then a Dispensation Certificate will not be issued.

A Dispensation Certificate may be purchased at a cost of £5 per day or £15 per week plus a £5 administration charge.

Contact the Parking Services team on 01322 343131 for further advice about Dispensation Certificates.