Kent Highway Services, Kent County Council's highways arm, is responsible for most local highway matters including: street lighting, repairing pot holes, pavements, dropped kerb applications, grass verge cutting, road closures, highway drainage and culverts, bollards, salting roads and snow clearance and highways safety schemes

Kent Highway Services should be informed of parades or demonstrations on the public highway by the organisers.

To contact Kent Highway Services call 0300 041 8181 or view the Kent Highways Services webpages. You can also report a problem using this link.

Motorways and major trunk roads, such as the A21, are managed by the Highways Agency and not Kent Highway Services.

For more information on travel and transport click on the following link to the Gov website

Dropped Kerb:

How to apply for a dropped kerb